Common CryptoCurrency scams you should be aware of!
Almost on every social media you can find crypto scams nowadays.
Golden rule - don't show your recovery phrase or seed to anyone.
Today I will show you how most common scams look like.
- Fake Wallet Support on Twitter.
- Fake Exchange Support on Telegram/ Reddit.
- Fake impersonation YouTube channels promoting different scams.
- Fake Discord Giveaway you never participated in with phishing link.
- Free crypto Emails.
- YouTube cryptocurrency doubling streams and ads.
- Pump & Dump Signal Discord and Telegram groups
- TikTok shitcoin and Ponzi shills.
- Fake CryptoCurrency wallets and Google ads advertising them.