What is the fastest CryptoCurrency for transactions?
Most fast coins are using Proof of Stake algorithm, which removes the need of wasting time and energy on miners.
There is also Directed Acyclic Graph which is a whole different way of achieving fast and cheap transactions or even make them free.
However, this comes at cost of being more vulnerable to malicious attacks.
Currently, the most notable fast cryptos are:
- Nano (XNO) - Around 1 second.
- IOTA (MIOTA) - Around 1 second.
- Solana (SOL) - Around 3 seconds.
- Algorand (ALGO) - Around 3 seconds.
- Tron (TRX) - Around 3 seconds.
- Harmony (ONE) - Around 3 seconds.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) - Around 4 seconds.
- XRP - Around 4 seconds.
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) - Around 4 seconds.
Last updated: November 13, 2021