How to Recover lost Chrome passwords after clearing history
A quick tutorial on Restoring Deleted Passwords on Chromium-based browsers after cleaning history on PC.
Note: This will only work if you are using the sync function on your other devices!
1. Get your phone/ second device that uses the same browser and account.
2. Turn off internet right away so it doesn't get synced with PC.
3. Go to Settings > Passwords and press "Export Saved Passwords".
4. Transfer the file to PC (Telegram and Google Drive is a good option).
5. On PC go to Settings > Passwords, click "Import" and select the file you just transferred.
If you don't see import option you may need to enable it by going to the "chrome://flags" address, searching "password import" and set it to "Enabled"