These terms and conditions ("Agreement") set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the anim.cc website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Agreement is legally binding between you ("User", "you" or "your") and this Website operator ("Operator", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
When copying or quoting materials from this site link to anim.cc is required.
We strictly forbid racism, hate speech, real-life threats, doxing, trolling and spam, breaking any rules will resolve in serious consequences including removing your posts and blocking IP address.
Also, we will remove your post if we find:
- It includes any illegal content or links to it.
- It was copied from another website.
- It includes aggressive advertising where ad doesn't suit the topic.
- If we think content is misleading.
- If we think post is poor quality content.
- If hyperlinks don't lead to original websites.
ℹ When you choose to hyperlink product name to show it you must link to the original website.
Information from Article Submission form
- Contact Email - is only used when we need to contact you directly, it will not be shown on the posts you submit unless you include it in the article.
- Title - will be shown on top of your article and used for search engines to find it.
- Tags - are currently only used for search engines to help with rankings.
- Author name or pseudonym - is shown on the information panel, you can also type Anonymous if you don't want to be known.
- Social Media profile or website will be used to hyperlink your username if you choose to include it.
- XRP Interledger Payment Pointer - will be used for payments and donations in the future, we recommend using uphold for making it.
Please note currently we are only testing this feature and we are working on our own donation system.
If Payment Pointer is not provided then ours will be used instead.
- YouTube or Vimeo video - will be shown at the top of your post, right after the article title.
- Thumbnail - is used mainly for search engines and social media previews.
- Thumbnail source URL - is used to identify the creator of the image, you should always ask authors if they allow using their work!
- Article file - is the actual article you want to be published on our website.
You grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. You also grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content you submit. We have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
Please be aware that there may be certain adult or mature content available on the Website. Where there is mature or adult content, individuals who are less than 18 years of age or are not permitted to access such content under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction may not access such content. If we learn that anyone under the age of 18 seeks to conduct a transaction through the Services, we will require verified parental consent, in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"). Certain areas of the Website and Services may not be available to children under 18 under any circumstances.
We perform regular backups of the Website and its Content, however, these backups are for our own administrative purposes only and are in no way guaranteed. You are responsible for maintaining your own backups of your data. We do not provide any sort of compensation for lost or incomplete data in the event that backups do not function properly. We will do our best to ensure complete and accurate backups, but assume no responsibility for this duty.
Links to other resources
Although the Website and Services may link to other resources (such as websites, mobile applications, etc.), we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein. Some of the links on the Website may be "affiliate links". This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, the Operator will receive an affiliate commission. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Website and Services. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to: email@example.com