Top 10 must have apps for Android
Here is a list of my favorite free Android applications that you should install right away if you just did a factory reset or got a new phone.
- Google Keep Notes - A very useful app for making notes.
- Google Translate - Simply the best app for language translation.
- Google Maps - Maps with the most correct information.
- Google Photos - A great default Gallery alternative with optional photo uploading that sorts images by date.
- Simple File Manager - A lightweight file explorer app with no access to internet and no ads.
- Simple Draw - A simple paint app that doesn't have access to the internet and doesn't show any ads.
- Shazam - Must have app if you want to find music from sound.
- QR Scanner - Qr code scanner with no ads and is easy to use.
- Screen Recorder - Screen recorder with a lot of features and no ads.
- CapCut - The best Android video editor app I ever used.